Wednesday 9 July 2014

A New Venture - Craftsy

A couple of days ago, I wrote about my designs in print, and my work as an educator and teacher. Another exciting development to this side of my work, is that I have recently joined the team over at Craftsy

I am so proud and humbled to be part of this incredible organisation. The amount of information they put out there and share on the web is just phenomenal - and if you're not familiar with them already, I encourage you to hop over and take a look through their pages. They publish multiple blog posts a day full of free tips, tricks, tutorials and more, in many craft disciplines. They also have a series of classes which you can purchase, some of which I am going to review for you here soon. You can follow them on Facebook too. 

I've only written a few posts for them so far, partly because I'm still learning the ropes with their beautiful-but-challenging-to-a-newbie-like-myself Wordpress format. I also have extra wee challenges, like remembering to use American spellings! But I have got started with them over the past few weeks, and have a few posts in the offing. So far I have three posts published - and you can check them out below:

How to make your own wire findings - a tutorial and tips


Working with wire in jewelry - a quick primer
Peyote stitch beading - a tutorial for getting started 

What subjects/classes would you like to see me tackle on Craftsy? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails