Friday 7 February 2014

Cocoons

Silk cocoons. Or cacoons, as I insisted on posting ALL OVER Facebook even though my computer was shouting at me with a red dotted line that I.was.wrong.; such was my excitement at working with these eclectic, fun and textural components. 

I bought these with a rough idea of what I could potentially do with them. I know that I've only just scratched the surface with these two necklaces but I am pretty pleased with them both. 




These necklaces are both available here. 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, wow, wow, WOW!

A Polymer Penchant said...

Love them! The ones I have still have the beasties in them so while removing them isn't the best part, it is great to decide where the hole goes. I made a ring with one that is still on of my all time favs. I'm excited to see what else you come up with, knowing it will be beautiful as always

Ann Schroeder said...

I love the cocoons and what you have done with them. Beautiful!

lynsey said...

These are just so beautiful Rebecca. I've got a whole bunch of silk cocoons, you've inspired me :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails