Wednesday 10 July 2013

Brit Pack Beaders - materials reveal

Today's the day that we, the Brit Pack Beaders - Lesley Watt, Claire Braunbarth, Bo Hulley, Jo Tinley and myself - sent each other for this quarter's challenge. Lookie what I got to work with! Lucky is the word :-)
















.....plus there will also be some stringing materials from me, as yet unphotographed. I'm currently en route to London, so links are a little tricky.....but hop over to Lesley's Blog later for the full set of links, and the challenge painting, as selected by Bo Hulley.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:United Kingdom

1 comment:

scotknit said...

What an amazing combination! They look like they all belong together, and that's before you've done anything with them. Looking forward to seeing the end product.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails