Saturday 22 June 2013

More Art Market Preparations....

Another peek at our Holmfirth Art Market preparations. Helen's been painting these mdf panels - she's is pretty handy with a paint brush! - adorning them with what is her signature swirly tree. Kind of tree of life-esque, now I think about it! My little bit of musical decoupaging will be adding on-site. 

You can't really tell from this photo, but these are actually two panels, the RH one is upside down. It'll be turned around (obviously!) and will form the back of my booth. The LH (in the photo) panel will form the RH wall of the booth, as you approach it. So a tree across the corner of the booth, me standing on the other side of the back. . Let's hope you can actually see the thing! I have a feeling we may have to reverse our plans for how we stack our crates, in order that the tree is visible.....don't want Helen's handiwork to go to waste.

Anyways, you know what I'm going to say now - if you're in the area, I'd still love to see you at The Art Market in Holmfirth! 8-10pm this evening, then 10-4 tomorrow, at the Holmfirth Indoor Market. Full details here. It looks like a really fab event with loads of amazing art - pop along and take a peek! We'd love to see you. 

And if you're not in the area, look out for a big shop update this coming week. I also have new Bo Hulley/Curious clasps coming up in The Curious Bead Shop! Look out.....

2 comments:

lynsey said...

Looks great!! Good luck for the fair

Jo said...

They do look lovely! Great work Helen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails