Sunday 20 January 2013

More Bird Beads on Art Bead Scene

I have taken over the weekly 'Show Me Sunday' posts over at Art Bead Scene from Melanie Brooks, who is taking time to explore avenues within her business other than beads. We ask you each Sunday to list us your favourite handmade bird beads. Last week, I made a treasury of some of my favourite finds; this week, we had such a great response (plus a little more etsy trawling on my part - it's a hard life.....) on ABS and on Facebook, that I was able to make another treasury.

'More Bird Beads!' by thecuriousbeadshop

More gorgeous handmade bird beads from artists all over the world. Featured on www.artbeadscene.com


Raku Nightingale Bead
$10.00

Bird Skull
$2.25

Deep purple bird cage cerami...
$12.00

Destash Porcelain Birds and ...
$20.00

Bird Bee Eater Charm from El...
$13.50

Blue Chirps - Handmade Polym...
$3.00

Pottery Cuff bead with Birds...
$4.25

Bird and Beads Pastel Colors...
$14.00

Etched Copper Dotted Birdie ...
$10.00

Hand Cast Pewter Love Bird
$17.99

Little Flying Bluebird bead ...
$8.00

Handmade bird pendant, Handm...
$7.50

Artisan glass lampwork sandp...
$32.00

Handmade Ceramic Porcelain B...
$9.00

Sweet Bird / Ceramic Bird a...
$21.50

BIRD FOCAL Lampwork bead fs0...
$24.00


I also had a lot of fun last week creating mini collage boards combining some of the amazing handmade beads I had picked with some of my beads and cord from The Curious Bead Shop. I thought I would do it again this week too. 



Looking through The Curious Bead Shop, it's feeling a little empty at present. I ordered a new batch of beads in December but due to the holidays I am guessing, they have not arrived yet. Fingers crossed for this week! There are a lot of Sold Out listings I'd like to update. I will let you all know when they arrive.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails