Thursday 28 July 2011

Sneak peek

So this week has been all about the seed beads. I got an email last week, reminding me that tomorrow is the closing day for entries into the British Bead Awards. I've entered for the past two years and been lucky enough to have been short listed on both occasions (was even placed third in 2009) so I felt I really should make the effort to make something this year as well. Here's a sneak peek:


and if I don't get short listed, I will show you my finished creation. It's been a lovely week of beading for me, a really engrossing project that I have poured hours into now that school term has finished, and I'm chuffed to bits with the results. Whatever the outcome, I've got a piece of jewellery that I'm really thrilled with and at the end of the day, that's what matters :-) Good luck to any other entrants out there! x x x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Crossing my fingers for you!

Cillaw said...

That is great!
I wish we had that in Canada!
Good Luck!
Cilla
www.tellyourgirlfriends.com

Jane Lock said...

Good luck!
Can't wait to see the finished piece, though if it means you're short-listed I'll wait a little longer :)

beadsandmorebylois said...

Good luck Rebecca, I'm sure you'll get short-listed again! :) Lois

Green Shoot Jewellery Designs said...

Good luck! I love your work!
Deb x

Cindy said...

Good luck with your entry, Rebecca! You're awfully sneaky with that shot you show us! :-) I love the color palette, btw, in your recent Macro Sunday seed bead photo...just gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails